Apex Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oblique Gardenia's learning skills needed :

4 posters

Go down

Oblique Gardenia's learning skills needed : Empty Oblique Gardenia's learning skills needed :

Post  Oblique Gardenia Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:28 am

The Skills Oblique needs:

Exclamation Clarity
Exclamation Eidetic Memory
Exclamation Focus
Exclamation Logic
Exclamation Presence

it's ofc all the exspensive ones! affraid

Oblique Gardenia
CEO

Back to top Go down

Oblique Gardenia's learning skills needed : Empty Kyranthys Learning skills needed :

Post  kyranthys Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Exclamation Eidetic memory
Exclamation Logic
Exclamation Focus
Exclamation Clarity
Exclamation Presence

p.s : Same as Oblique i guess , also the expensive ones !

kyranthys
CEO

Back to top Go down

Oblique Gardenia's learning skills needed : Empty Re: Oblique Gardenia's learning skills needed :

Post  Nowha Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Clarity
Eidetic Memory
Focus
Logic
Presence

Nowha
CEO

Back to top Go down

Oblique Gardenia's learning skills needed : Empty Re: Oblique Gardenia's learning skills needed :

Post  Nowha Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:37 pm

when i see this I come to the conclusion that well need atleast 125 million to but the skills so i suggest that we start by buying 1 skill for each of us I suggest the skill logic as a start. And then we can focus on boxes and ill mine as much as i can what you think?

Nowha
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Oblique Gardenia Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:16 am

i say all systems are go!

Oblique Gardenia
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Nowha Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 am

There seems that it isnt really a debate about this so i went ahead and bought the skill logics for me, kyr, ob and galjante

Nowha
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Nowha Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:58 am

Me and daniel also discussed the matter of attribute slots. We hould make sure that everyone has filled up slot 1-5 these slots give attribute boosts. What you guys think? Also our next step for memory skills i suggest should be focus. We have also placed containers in Nasreri III Astreiod Belt 1 there placed all over the field so go there and do mining if you can! Were gonna put up some more containers there we got 40 something left in the corp hangar. The reason that we dont place them all is that it seems if you dont use them theyll disapear from space after awhile, so we dont want to have to many so we dont fill them.

Another suggestion I have is tio raise our money reserve to 200 million before this coming week, I think its good to have goal like that what you think?

Nowha
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Oblique Gardenia Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 pm

i concur on the 200m goal, i also belive we need to fill the slot 1-5!
So basicly i concur with your post!

Oblique Gardenia
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  kyranthys Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:21 am

sounds good

kyranthys
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Galjante Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:15 am

Not really sure how i pick up this learning skill.
But anyway good job.

Galjante
CEO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum